TelecomsAdvice site guide
TelecomsAdvice has information which can be accessed in several different ways -
- information sheets - basic "how to guides" and the technology explained
- features - the pro's and con's of using the technology, focusing on its application in business
- FAQs - quick answers to common problems.
- index and links - brief explanations of the technical jargon, with links to related items on TelecomsAdvice and other websites
- the UK ICT Directory – suppliers of ICT products and services to UK business and personal consumers are encouraged to register free - consumers can search or browse without registration.
- the sponsored advertisements you will see around the pages are all keyword linked to the page content and should be relevant to the readers interest.
We also have a toolkit section to help you get to key information on costs, services and suppliers as quickly as possible.
Finding information on TelecomsAdvice
There are two ways of getting to specific information on TelecomsAdvice -
- browse through the a-z index - here you will find entries for key topics, such as "telephone numbers" or "mobile phones", with a list of everything on TelecomsAdvice covering that topic - information sheets and features, FAQs and links to other websites
- use the search engine - enter any word or phrase into the search box, and if it is mentioned anywhere on TelecomsAdvice our search engine will find it
Using the search engine
- if you enter two or more keywords, the search engine will look for ANY of the words
- if you want ALL your keywords to appear in the results, preceed them with a plus sign, eg broadband +Telewest
- to search for an exact phrase, use quotation marks, eg “number portability”
Reviewed May 2010
copyright 2000 - 2012 crucible multimedia ltd; all rights reserved - disclaimer