- Can I convert my existing mobile phone to a pre-paid or pay-as-you-go service?
- Can I get a particular number for a new or existing line?
- Can I keep my mobile number if I change service providers?
- How can I compare different telcos prices?
- How can I identify a particular STD or other code?
- I am not satisfied with my telephone company's response to my complaint, what can I do?
- I can't get ADSL. Is there an alternative?
- I'm not happy with the service provided by my telecoms supplier. What can I do?
- We are moving our business location. Can we take our fixed line numbers with us?
- What can I do about junk fax messages?
- What can I do about unwanted telephone sales calls?
- What does it cost to call a mobile phone?
- What is the convention for presenting phone numbers on business stationery?
- What's this about dialling a prefix before the number, to be billed by a different telco?
- Why do some telcos charge more for a non-geographic number than they do for its geographic equivalent?
- Why does my mobile company charge me for freephone numbers - shouldn't they be free?
copyright 2000 - 2012 crucible multimedia ltd; all rights reserved - disclaimer